If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
East Texas Pecan Sweet Potato Pie. This scrumptious sweet potato pecan pie is the perfect holiday dessert. This fabulous sweet potato pecan pie is made to perfection in a partially-baked pie crust. Spike this pie with a little bourbon or brandy, or keep it non-alcoholic with orange juice.
One of the all-time best East Texas Pecan Sweet Potato Pie ever! . Genuinely the best East Texas Pecan Sweet Potato Pie recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Caramel Pecan Topping Makes It Special. A sweet potato pie is fantastic adorned. Pecan Pie Hasselback Sweet Potato Recipe You can made this recipe using 14 ingredients with 5 steps. okay don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make East Texas Pecan Sweet Potato Pie
- You Require 1 of preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 1 of frozen 9″ deep dish prepared pie shell.
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed sweet potato @ room temperature (about 2-3 medium size).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- You Require 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of roughly chopped toasted pecan pieces.
- You Require 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of half n half cream.
- You Require 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You Require 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of table salt.
HOW TO MAKE HASSLEBACK SWEET POTATOES The Holidays are here, & I am starting my Holiday Series off, sharing My. To assemble: Turn sweet potato filling into unbaked pie shell, spreading evenly. Better yet, this sweet potato pie is lightened up thanks to almond milk and by using less sugar. I baked it in a simple pecan pie crust made with a tiny bit of But, I have NEVER had sweet potato pie!
How to Make East Texas Pecan Sweet Potato Pie
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Toast pecan pieces in a pan over medium heat, until you can smell them. Roughly 3-5 minutes. Set aside..
- Cream mashed sweet potato, melted butter and eggs together until very smooth. I use a stand mixer..
- Add all remaining ingredients including toasted chopped pecans and blend together until mixture is very smooth..
- Pour into frozen pie shell and bake at 350″ for approximately 50-60 minutes until pie custard is set. Pie will be done when a wooden toothpick comes out clean when inserted..
- You can boil your sweet potatoes or even use canned. I prefer fresh baked sweet potatoes. I like to serve this pie well chilled and keep it stored in the refrigerator. Garnish with whipped cream and toasted pecan pieces. Enjoy!!.
I grew up in Canada, and we just didn’t eat it. BUT I adore sweet potatoes, pecans and all things sweet. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the sweet potatoes. Cook for ten minutes or until very tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!